Who can become a Business Associate?
To be considered to become a Business Associate, you must:
- Be a male/female
- Ideally in the age group 32 to 45 years
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Good communication skills
- Good networking skills
- Enjoy interacting with parents, motivating and guiding their kids
- Building relationships with parents- You will need to be able to communicate effectively and professionally through various channels and with a diverse customer base
- Leadership skills- You are a passionate, positive leader who drives to foster strong relationships within your local community
- Business acumen- Having interest in children, families and education, it is essential for you to have an understanding of the business environment in which you operate
- Someone who continually seeks to develop her knowledge and skills for the benefit of students, families and theonlinekids.
Who are our BAs?
Theonlinekids Business Associates come from a broad range of professional backgrounds. This includes:
- Business Management
- and many more
No Investment required; no targets
All our courses are promoted country wise and a right candidate can earn upto $1000 per week within a short period of time.
Join as a Business Associate
Attending a Group Meeting is the first step for theonlinekids team to get to know more about you and vice versa. You will have an opportunity to learn about theonlinekids, meet people who will support you in your journey and ask any questions you may have about becoming a Business Associate.