At The Online Kids, we respect your privacy. We want to ensure that you get the information, course content that matter most to you. The Online Kids is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, parents and other contacts.
(i) What information do we collect?
The Online Kids collects the following personal data in line with the use purposes explained in a subsequent section:
- Full Name of child,
- Age of child in years,
- Parent / Guardian name,
- Parent / Guardian Email Id
- Parent / Guardian Phone number (Mob)
- Alternative Contact number (Mob)
(ii) How do we use your information?
- You have total control on the privacy of your information.
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
- You can opt to receive offers from us.
- The Online Kids uses your personal information such as name, age, telephone number, and email address to engage in interactions with you, including contacting you about your enrollment of a course or answer your query or communicate with you about the new courses released.
- We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
- When you purchase our online course, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share with us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number.
- During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partners are Townscript, Eventbrite, Paypal, Amex, Master Card, Visa, etc.
HOW WE DO ONLINE LIVE CLASSROOM
The Online Kids uses WebEx meeting /Zoom meeting tools fostering safe and supportive learning.
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children information.
Our instructors receive the registered kid’s information for records and continuously engage in interactive and collaborative sessions with kids.
By registering for a course on our website, you acknowledge and agree not to share or distribute the course session links or videos or audios to anyone or third party.
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Course Content offered to You. In the event such an amendment, revision or updation occurs, we may require you to pay an additional fee to enroll for such amended, revised, or updated course Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that use of the Website and the Course Content are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services, or the Content. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Course Content.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our directors, officers, employees if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Course Content shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular online training course.
You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. The Online Kids holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
How do I contact you if there is an issue?